If you like the all-free articles on this blog, let Mary Anne know by gifting her with her all-time-favorite gift, an Amazon gift certificate. Her email is maf@lifeunfolds.com Amazon.com Gift Certificates - Click Here!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Holistic Business Journal

One of my articles was recently published in the Holistic Business Journal. Their tagline is "You're too smart to do business the hard way!" I couldn't agree more with them. It is sometimes difficult to find business related resources that are in alignment with my goals, beliefs and values. I am finding this journal very useful and inspiring for my own business. If you want to check them out, click here. My article, Freedom versus Stuff, is published in their July issue at www.holistic-business-journal.com

All blog content is copyrighted, all rights reserved, Mary Anne Fields and Life Unfolds, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home