If you like the all-free articles on this blog, let Mary Anne know by gifting her with her all-time-favorite gift, an Amazon gift certificate. Her email is maf@lifeunfolds.com Amazon.com Gift Certificates - Click Here!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Boomer Humor


Looking for a greeting card line that:
• Helps baby boomers laugh at life’s experiences?
• Shows baby boomer women enjoying and celebrating their journey through life?
• Portrays baby boomer women as they want to be seen – vital and energetic?

I'm always looking for new and creative ways to communicate with my friends, clients and family. I just discovered these cool greeting cards. They are a kind of boomer humor cards for women boomers. I like them because they are so positive and not insulting like so many cards I see. Check themout for yourself.

http://www.cascadegreetings.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home