If you like the all-free articles on this blog, let Mary Anne know by gifting her with her all-time-favorite gift, an Amazon gift certificate. Her email is maf@lifeunfolds.com Amazon.com Gift Certificates - Click Here!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Money, Meaning and Beyond

I just returned from an incredible conference called The Power of Collaboration, led by Michael Port, Andrea Lee and Milana Leshinsky. These three speakers are my absolute favorites for my business. The conference was for small business owners and focused on how to do more with other people and truly expand your business and your vision of your business. It was attended by all types of small business owners interested in growing their business to 6 or 7-figures.

While there I was able to snag a pre-release copy of Andrea Lee's newest book, Money, Meaning and Beyond. If you don't know Andrea, she's a 7-figure entrepreneur who teaches others to grow their businesses. She has a great formula based on the multiple streams method, but also has incredible experience and insight which can take you way outside the box. I thought I might scan the book a little while on the plane. Once I opened it up, I couldn't put it down. I read the entire book on the plane (about 3 hours). I took notes, I dog-eared pages to come back to, I even wrote in the margins! She has a great writing style that is easy to understand, but very practical. I urge you to pre-order your copy now. It will be released on May 19th, so don't wait! Here's the link:

http://www.moneymeaningandbeyond.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home