If you like the all-free articles on this blog, let Mary Anne know by gifting her with her all-time-favorite gift, an Amazon gift certificate. Her email is maf@lifeunfolds.com Amazon.com Gift Certificates - Click Here!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Super Conference 2006

I'm going to this cool conference in NYC and I hope you will be interested too. This is an incredible event called Super Conference 2006: The Power of Collaboration to Build Your Business. It's to be held in New York City in mid-May so you have to hurry! It's produced and led by three of my most significant mentors, Andrea J. Lee, Michael Port and Milana Leshinsky! Two full days of workshops, seminars, conferences and networking for under $400! You owe it to your business, no matter what kind of business you are in, to check this out.

The Super Conference 2006


Let me know if you're going, too. I'd love to meet you in person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home