If you like the all-free articles on this blog, let Mary Anne know by gifting her with her all-time-favorite gift, an Amazon gift certificate. Her email is maf@lifeunfolds.com Amazon.com Gift Certificates - Click Here!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Time Wasters

Wasting time is universal. We all do it in some form or another. And some things that waste time can have some side benefits, like relaxation or getting information. But it can kill your business! My own time waster is playing computer games. I can sit for an hour or more if I let myself. And then I complain because I "don't have enough time" to create my products or write my ezine.

Below is a list of time wasters. Some are only time wasters when they are being used to avoid doing what you need to be doing! After all, you set the priorities here. And, of course, one person's waste of time is another's fun activity. Which ones are yours and how much time do you spend on them? Come on, be honest!
  • Computer games
  • Crossword puzzles and Sudoku
  • TV watching
  • Talking on the phone with friends and family
  • House cleaning
  • Having lengthy lunches with the girls
  • Reading novels, magazines, newspapers
  • Organizing
  • Daydreaming
  • Shopping
  • Perfection seeking

If I didn't mention yours, give me a comment about it. I'll add yours to the list.



All blog content is copyrighted, all rights reserved, Mary Anne Fields and Life Unfolds, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home